- From post-national to post-European? Young Briton’s attitudes towards and aspirations after Brexit.
- Global Youth? Youth actions, attitudes and agency amidst global austerity and greater global integration
- The Crisis for Contemporary Youth: young people, opportunities, and civic values (LLAKES Theme 1.2)
- Citizenship Education Longitudinal Study (CELS)
- Schooling Society – what role does schooling play in citizenship and cohesion in Europe in the 21st century? Funded by the ESRC, as part of a ESRC Future Research Leader Fellowship (2012 – 2016)
- Citizens in Transition: Civic Engagement and Political Participation among Young People 2001-2011 – An ESRC-funded project (2010 – 2012). For further details about the scope and outcomes of this project, click here.